On Tuesday 12 March 2019, the Honourable Kim Beazley, AC, and Ms Annus, on their visit to the Bunbury region, carried out the following duties:
- Met with staff and students from Djidi Djidi Aboriginal School.
- Visited Bunbury Dolphin Discovery Centre
- Toured the Bunbury Waterfront Project by boat
- Toured Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre
- Visited Bunbury Farmers Market
In the evening, the Governor and Ms Annus attended a dinner hosted by the Chairman of the South West Development Commission.