The Consulate General of India Perth, in partnership with the Indian Society of Western Australia (ISWA), conducts free community yoga sessions in the Government House Gardens every Thursday from 4pm – 5pm, weather permitting.
Please register for the yoga sessions using this link: https://bit.ly/2X3FK4K
*Note: you will need a Google login to compete registration. Contact the Consulate or visit their Facebook page for more information.
- Bring your own yoga mats.
- Use the intercom on the pedestrian gate (Pier Street and St Georges Terrace intersection) to gain access.
- Yoga will take place in the upper lawn of Government House, near the vehicle gates on St Georges Terrace and on the Duxton Hotel side.
- Please adhere to COVID social distancing rules and other COVID safety protocol.
- No entry will be permitted to people who have travelled overseas after 15th March or who display flu like symptoms.