Please note – Yoga in the Gardens has been temporarily relocated due to winter weather conditions. The free community Yoga sessions will now be held indoors at the Indian Consulate located at 12 St George’s Terrace, across the road from Government House, until further notice. For more information on attending the indoor sessions, and to register please call (08) 9221 4205 or email [email protected]
The Consulate General of India Perth, in partnership with the Indian Society of Western Australia (ISWA), conducts free community yoga sessions in the Government House Gardens every Thursday from 4pm – 5pm, weather permitting.
Please register for the yoga sessions using this link: https://bit.ly/2X3FK4K
*Note: you will need a Google login to compete registration. Contact the Consulate or visit their Facebook page for more information.
- Bring your own yoga mats.
- Use the intercom on the pedestrian gate (Pier Street and St Georges Terrace intersection) to gain access.
- Yoga will take place in the upper lawn of Government House, near the vehicle gates on St Georges Terrace and on the Duxton Hotel side.
- Please adhere to COVID social distancing rules and other COVID safety protocol.
- No entry will be permitted to people who have travelled overseas after 15th March or who display flu like symptoms.