Looking for the perfect setting for your Perth wedding photography?
Perth brides, look no further. Government House Western Australia is available for your picture-perfect wedding photographs. Wedding photographs can be taken in the Government House Grounds by prior arrangement.
We can accept requests up to three months in advance and require a minimum of four weeks’ notice.
Conditions of use of Gardens:
- No alcohol is permitted in Government House Grounds.
- Photo sessions restricted to the Eastern end of the upper Gardens, and lower main lawn.
- Please AVOID using areas in close proximity to the House. NO photographs to be taken in front of the House. Use of drone/s is strictly NOT permitted.
- Limit of 3 cars to be parked on Grounds. Vehicle details and names of all in the party must be provided at least 7 days in advance. Parking area near the main gate in front of Lodge building. No parking in front of garages or in the main driveway.
- Please ensure the utmost care is taken when using the Grounds. The applicant is responsible for informing the Wedding Party and Photographer of the conditions.
To request the use of the Grounds for wedding photographs, please follow the link below.
Regrettably, wedding ceremonies are not permitted on the Grounds.
Please contact the Office for further information.