The Governor took the opportunity to thank the Honorary Aides-de-Camp (ADC) who assisted him throughout his tenure. Representatives from the three branches of the Australian Defence Force and the WA Police have assisted at approximately 524 events since the beginning of the Governor’s term.
Today, the Governor welcomed them to Government House in honour of their service.
The ADC’s for the Governor’s term included:
- Lieutenant Peter Velterop, Royal Australian Navy (unable to attend today)
- Lieutenant Sean Mahony, Royal Australian Navy
- Major Anthony Nicholas, Australian Army
- Captain Brett Fowler, Australian Army
- Flight Lieutenant Aaron Game, Royal Australian Air Force
- Superintendent Jodie Pearson, WA Police
- Inspector Paul van Noort, WA Police